Friendship is good

Judy Beers was the parish secretary at St. James’s, Cambridge.

When I told her that I was retiring to SRQ she said “you must meet my friends Charlotte and Ron who live there”.

I’ve done so, and I now count Ron and Charlotte as good new friends.

Judy will be visiting them in early February, and that will give us (Judy and Michael) some time for joyous reunion.

My very best friend Joe will visit me soon afterwards. He’ll fly down from Boston and visit with me over Presidents’ Day weekend. Soon after that he’ll return to his job in London, U.K.

And a week later, Susan, a parishioner from St. Stephen’s, Pittsfield will come for a long weekend with her partner Lisa.

Susan and Lisa live in Atlanta, so they will drive here.


Friends are always welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"