Comcast - a deceiving Company

I get my Internet service and T.V. via “Comcast”. It’s not that I care for this Company. But we are signed up with Comcast in these Condominiums.

So I am “stuck” so to speak.

I do not care for Comcast’s marketing methods, by which they are hawking their ‘phone service.

Here’s what I mean. Yesterday I received what appeared to be a Christmas card. It came from Delray Beach, a nice community on Florida’s east coast.

When I opened the envelope, there indeed was a Christmas card, accompanied by a ton of Comcast propaganda for their ‘phone service.

I do not wish to receive Christmas cards from vendors. I am ticked off that Comcast tried to fool me.

I have protested to them.

Comments

  1. Thank you for the valuable feedback. I will make sure that your feedback is communicated to the appropriate department.

    Best Regards,

    Mark Casem
    Comcast Corp.
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"