Safe Home

My Brasilian friend Gabriel and I are back at home after a 13 day trip which took in six flights, two railway trips, twelve different beds (one each for six nights), three hotels, approximately 7,000 miles, and five different States.

Most importantly, Gabriel saw some wonderful sites in these United States, and I was able to visit with dear and good friends.

I will not bore you with a travelogue, but over the next few days will highlight some great moments.

One was in Scottsdale, AZ where we stayed with my beloved friend Joyce Vidal.

She took us to the Desert Botanical Gardens in Phoenix.

There we enjoyed all manner of desert flora, and were wowed by the Chihuly Glass exhibition.

The following website will tell you something about the Chihuly exhibition in Phoenix.

Then do a Google images search for Chihuly you will see hundreds of photo’s of this incredible blown gas.


http://www.dbg.org/index.php/chihuly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"