Dog = Michael = God

Penne’s behaviour has been odd today. She’d been both full of energy, and very cloying.

She has “demanded” many walks, and we must have put in at least six miles.

Back at home, she’s wanted to be so close to me at all times.
I projected “she’s trying to tell me something”, but whatever it was, it was unfathomable.

I was out all evening (5:00p.m. – 10:00 p.m.) and I hesitated to leave her at home.

On arriving back at home she greeted me with wild enthusiasm. I took her for one last walk, and she has now settled quietly alongside my bed.

I suspect that there are congruencies between the way Penne “relates” to me, and the way I relate to God.


Dog – Michael – God eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"