Waiting

The "check engine" light came on in my Hyundai car today.

I had to wait for an hour today at the car dealership, for the computerised diagnostic test.

Do not be shocked - it revealed that my car engine needs a new "oxygen sensor".


D'ya ever have the feeling that every diagnostic test on cars/autos ends up with the the diagnosis of "oxygen sensor malfunction"?
==================================================

I had an appointment with my Physician for 3:00 p.m. ( a routine appointment - no crisis in my health!). She finally saw me at 4:30 p.m.

I'd probably "give up" on a lunch date should a friend be 90 minutes late.
But my Physician is so wise and cool that I waited, and waited, and waited.

The waiting itself was not bad, but the constant reporting of news from the waiting room T.V. drove me to distraction. It was the "same old, same old non-news".

Lest I surrender to terminal old-cootiness, here are a few pictorials which amuse me, and which I hope will do the same for you!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"