As I walk out (1)

Penne and I encounter some interesting folks as we take our walks.

Early each morning we encounter L.  She is dressed to the nines even as early as 6:30 a.m. She is greatly perfumed, so much so that I know that she is in the vicinity some 25’ before I see her.  

L. has a dog, a Shih Tzu named Archie.

“Archie”, according to L is stubborn and opinionated. Therefore she named him for the lead character in the old T.V. series “All in the Family”.  

I believe that this gorgeous looking canine deserves greater respect.  So I always greet him not as “Archie”, but as “Mr. Bunker”.

Tomorrow I will tell you about “Mrs. Sweden”


  This is a web picture of a Shih Tzu, not of "Mr. Bunker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"