Fleas fled

Earlier this year I had a battle with fleas.  They invaded my home.  They were relentless in their attacks on my dog and cats.


None of the chemical cures (“Front-line”, and whole house spraying) were effective, even after I had thrown out Penne’s bed and two carpets,  each of which were presumed to harbour flea eggs.

It was only after my dog-trainer neighbour, Randi, gave me a “natural” remedy that the fleas hopped off elsewhere.  They have not returned in as many as six months.

I decided today that Penne deserved a new bed, so I bought one.

I donated her temporary bed (a folded up bed-spread) to the cats.

It is clear that Penne “loves” her new bed, and that the cats like their pre-owned bed.

I’ll send you the natural anti-flea recipe upon request.  It truly works!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"