Simplicity

SIMPLE THINGS

A sweet and juicy “Bosc” pear, smeared with a bit of chunky peanut butter for breakfast.

At lunch, a bowl of my home-made cabbage soup.  (Let me know if you’d like a copy of the recipe).

In the afternoon – ten pin bowling – (which I’d not done in a year)
.
In my second game I achieved a “turkey” for the first time in my life.  


(A “turkey” in American bowling parlance is three strikes in a row).  I ended this game with a score of 173.  


But I will not brag!

Some stir fry for dinner: – onions - mushrooms - carrots and parsnips (par-boiled in advance), with a bit of leftover chicken - seasoned with some low sodium" soy sauce.

All this, plus the joy and company of my cats, and of my dog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"