Gettel Nissan (SRQ) thinks that I am dumb

I received the following letter from Sarasota's "Gettel Nissan" two days ago.  Do these people think that I am stupid.








Why the heck would "Hank Gabriel" need my 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe?

He (if he exists) has never seen my vehicle.   He has no idea as to whether the body is in good shape, or if the mechanics have been well maintained.

Of course I will not call the (fictional?) Sid Carver.

In truth - "Hank" and/or "Sid"  are trying to lure me into the showroom at Gettel Nissan in the hope that I will purchase a new vehicle.

Fie on them!

I am disinclined to do business with these people. 

Their "so-called" letter is bogus.

Gettel Nissan needs a better advertising strategy.Their current one leads me cold.  It is so STUPID!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"