Gifts

My good family members "rewarded"  my hospitality with some neat gifts.

The gifts included a wonderful "Bristol Blue" bud vase from Martyn and Wendy.

(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_blue_glass )


=========================================================


We were all at a gift shop on Siesta Key when Toby noticed some glass turtles.  I admired them with him.

He was wonderfully "sneaky enough" to purchase one of them for me. How cool!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Toby wanted to give me a valedictory gift.  They had considered wine glasses.

Martyn alerted me to their desire.

I  responded  by saying  that I really needed some adjustable wrenches. So that is what I received.


Many thanks Sam and "Tobes"

----------------------------------------------

ttfn  poves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"