Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Gifts

My good family members "rewarded"  my hospitality with some neat gifts.

The gifts included a wonderful "Bristol Blue" bud vase from Martyn and Wendy.

(see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_blue_glass )


=========================================================


We were all at a gift shop on Siesta Key when Toby noticed some glass turtles.  I admired them with him.

He was wonderfully "sneaky enough" to purchase one of them for me. How cool!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam and Toby wanted to give me a valedictory gift.  They had considered wine glasses.

Martyn alerted me to their desire.

I  responded  by saying  that I really needed some adjustable wrenches. So that is what I received.


Many thanks Sam and "Tobes"

----------------------------------------------

ttfn  poves

No comments:

Post a Comment