Whoop dee doo


Whoop dee doo

1. Saw my dermatologist today. She discovered that the lump on my pate was not another squamous cell carcinoma.

Rather, it was a cyst, created by one little stitch which the Dermatological surgeon failed to remove after my previous surgery. My dermatologist removed this little stitch.

2. Off to St. Petersburg/Clearwater FL tomorrow to hook up with my cousins Janet from Bristol, and her partner Steve.

There we will take a flight: a joyride in a four passenger Cessna with Patrick our pilot, (who took Martyn, Sam, and Toby on a joyride back in September).

 We will fly south from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport, across the Sunshine Skyway Bridge, and then across Anna Maria Island and Longboat Key, then back to the airport.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"