Adelaide the Imperious and a late night


Oh my gracious me, it’s 9:42 p.m. and I still have not gone to bed, ‘tis a late night for me!

Our Condo. Association rules state that cats must be kept inside.  My dear junior cat (Adelaide the Imperious) longs to go out. 

I “accidentally” left the back door open this morning, and to my utter surprise (lol) Adelaide got out.

Then I set out for an appointment with my Doctor  (nothing wrong  - simple a review of my recent bloods tests – which revealed that all the readings: good cholesterol, bad cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose  etc etc etc [the list goes on... there were about 20 tests in all] revealed that everything is boringly normal).

Then a quick visit to Trader Joe’s - (great Belgian cookies, French cheese and Spanish cheese).

Back home -  Adelaide had left a gift  at my front door -  a dead mouse.  

She was waiting at the back door – all proud happy to see me.

Makes me kinda happy that I allowed Adelaide to get in a bit of hunting!

Dinner tonight at the home of  good St. Boniface friends Wes Wasdyke (the Revd) and Cindi Wasdyke, together with Cindi’s glorious and wise 93 year old Mom Eleanor, down to visit from Concord, MA.

So that’s why I am late to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"