Sunday, 2 June 2013

222 - June Two - Two events - Too much food.

I was down at St. David's Church in Englewood FL this morning to serve as a "supply Priest"  on the Sunday before their new Rector  begins his ministry.

The people of St. David's and I enjoy each other.

This, being the first Sunday of the month, was St. David's "after service breakfast day".

So after the 8:00 Eucharist I feasted on biscuits with gravy, cheese grits, scrambled eggs, and sausage. It was darn good food.

--------------------------------------

Back in SRQ,  after walking Penne I took myself to the home of my good friends Jack and Donna Chrisman for lunch.

Donna, Jack and I enjoy each other.

Lunch was a fabulous frittata, alongside imported  English back bacon and "bangers" (sausages). Too good to be true!.

----------------------------------------

Great and delicious food in both places, alongside great company.

But the irresistible food was off my normal diet, so  "blimey  am I bloated"!

------------------------------------------------------

It will be back to fruit and veggies  for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment