Skin

This is my right arm as photographed on May 26th 2013.  You will see my photo-dermatitis in full bloom.

Now, after three weeks of taking strong doses of prednisone, and of applying lavish amounts of prescription strength “Triamcinolone Acetonide Cream USP, 0.1%” my arm appears to be (almost) back to normal.

These days I smother my exposed parts with SP 50 sun-screen, and I wear long sleeved shirts when I am out of doors.

I am not entirely certain that these precautions are 100% efficacious.

I very much hope so, but I sometimes wonder if the dermatitis is triggered by certain foods, or even by the shampoo I use.


I'll wait and see, and I'll trust my good dermatologist to make her best diagnoses.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"