My inner Englishman.

My inner Englishman.1

So, in common with my heritage, I am drinking hot tea in this hot SRQ weather. It is more refreshing than any cold drink.

To be sure I am drinking hot green tea with a trace of honey, not hot black tea with milk and sugar, but the effect is the same.


My inner Englishman. 2

A huge storm came rushing through my SRQ neighbourhood at about 5:35p.m. today: -  thunder, lightning and very heavy rain.

After an hour the storm abated and the sun shone. The temperature had dripped about 19 degrees F.

The rain continued, but it was  a gentle rain, filtered through evening sunshine.

So my dog Penne and I ventured forth, and walked through the sunshiney rain.

I loved it, and I  felt that I was being very English.

That made me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"