The fundamental cause of trouble in the world is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt."
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)
"Don't be so humble - you are not that great."
- Golda Meir (1898-1978) to a visiting diplomat
- Saint Thomas More (1478-1535)
- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
- Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
"In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
- Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
All via Dr. Gabriel Robins
Department of Computer Science, School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Virginia