Over the top with MARS COMPANY advertising slogans

 I occasionally treat my cats Ada and Adelaide with  Temptations brand treats  (Made by  the MARS Company)

The package I have in my hand at this very moment declares that these treats are


FREE RANGE CHICKEN FLAVOR. 

Ada and Adelaide gobble them down.

They would do the same with some  (hypothetical  labelled)   PIGS TAIL FLAVOUR  TREATS.

In other words my cats enjoy their treats, with no regard to the "over the top"  labeling  such as FREE RANGE CHICKEN FLAVOR. 


Ain't  our CATS so smart
 
Indeed they are.
  1. The cats tell me that  the MARS  Company ought to blush and be ashamed  that they market a  simple feline treat  under the advertising slogan  FREE RANGE CHICKEN FLAVOR. 
2.I humbly agree with my cats. 
 
3, And with my cats  I ask the MARS COMPANY  just exactly what are"Free Range Chicken  flavoured  cat treats?"
 

MIAOW



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"