Good work in Beirut.

The fabulous video (below) was created by Nadia Asfour of Beirut, Lebanon.
 
Nadia, her sister Maia, and her parents Hani and Rula were members of St. James's, Cambridge, MA when I was the Rector.
 
The Asfours returned to Lebanon in 2002?
 
I  was privileged to have a great visit with them in 2003.  There was so much in Lebanon which I liked and enjoyed.
 
Nadia was then about 13 years old.  Her wonderful video shows what can be done and should be done when recycling is taken seriously.
 
The video energized so many memories -  taking my mind and memory back to Lebanon/2003.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"