A Dog's Day in August

Penne has had a wonderful day.
 
We have been together all day long  (she likes that).
 
Apart from our walks, the only time I have been out of the house was early this morning when I drove to get gas/petrol.  That was at about 8:00 a.m. when it was still cool enough for Penne to come in  the car  (she loves that).
 
This evening my friends Ron and Charlotte, Ben and Bob came for drinks and nibbles.
 
Penne likes Ron, she "adores" Charlotte.
 
Penne likes Ben, she "adores" Bob.
 
As they arrived into my driveway (in two cars at separate times ) I let Penne run out of the house to greet them.  She was so giddy with happiness that she gave Ron a "kiss".
 
What a fine evening for Penne.  At home with her "Pops", and with four of her best friends.
 
As I write she is lying on the bed behind me. We just had a chat.
 
Me:  "Penne we've had a wonderful day together".
 
Penne:  "Wag, wag, wag, wag, wag    etc".
 
Penne in Ron and Char's garden earlier this year. She stayed with them when I was in England and Norway.
 
 
 
SEE ALSO
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"