From the 1990's to 2015

Back in the 1990's when I was the Rector at St. Stephen's Parish in Pittsfield, MA  I got to know Liz . Coscia and her daughters Sara and Katie.  They were good people who enjoyed our life in Christ at St. Stephen's.
 
Now, in 2015, I was lucky enough to hook up again with Liz (now Contenta) .  Thanks be to God she has married another Pittsfielder, one Frank Contenta (a man I knew and respected).
 
Last  month Liz C was visiting her Mum just down the road from SRQ, in Englewood, FL
 
They came up to SRQ and attended the 11:15 Eucharist at St. Boniface Church on Siesta Key, FL.
 
I was blessed enough to preside at that Eucharist (and my beloved the Revd.  Andi Taylor was the preacher).  What a blast!
 
Here are some "snaps" from that day.
 
jmp at the Altar with his good colleagues Andi T (l) and Ralph M (r)
 
 
 
Andi T and I minister the Holy Communion
 
 
Liz C and I after our post communion lunch at Panera Bread.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"