Or so they say.....

OR SO THEY SAY:

1.  "To be perfectly honest........":

2. "I am telling you this for your own good......":

3. "I may be wrong but.........";

4. "You may be right but.........";

5.  "I don't want to interfere but......";

6. "I have heard a rumour that.....";

7. "This is in utter confidence but......";

8. "I would never cheat on you....."

FINALLY  "Dear, sweet, gentle, loving cat............ (get out from under my feet!")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE ADD YOUR OWN "OR SO THEY SAY" TO THIS LIST.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"