Lunch with "The Fair Diana".

I had lunch today, poolside,  at the Longboat Key Club in SRQ.

The Club is an "upscale" Resort.

The food was mediocre, to say the best.

Ne'er mind.

For I had a lovely time with my dear friend Diana E. She is the wife of another good friend the Revd. Fred E. (onetime Rector at St. James Church, Greenfield, MA).

Fred has already departed from SRQ to their summer home on the island of North Haven (ME), in the Penobscot Bay.

Diana has lingered in FL,  so that she can enjoy the spring time warmth in SRQ for a wee bit longer.

 Diana (I call her "The Fair Diana") and I miss Fred.

Nevertheless we had a blessed and happy time over lunch today.

Here we is!

Florida life ain't bad!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"