But what if I have an in-growing toe nail (huma)

SILLINESS  FROM JMP

 “I, even I only, am left " ( a verse from the bible: 1 Kings 18:22).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My retired colleague the Revd. Ted Copland, and Judy Copland are leaving SRQ and will spend two weeks in Manhattan.

My retired colleague the Revd. Jack Chrisman, and Donna Chrisman are leaving SRQ to spend a week in the U.K. for the wedding of their grand-daughter.

My retired colleague the Revd. Wes Wasdyke,  and Cindy Wasdyke are in France.

My retired colleague the Revd. Fred Emrich,  and Diana Emrich are in Maine.

My esteemed SRQ  colleague the Revd. Andi (Andrea) Taylor is in England as a part of her sabbatical leave.

Good for them.

BUT:  Who then will pray with me should I need surgery for an in-growing toe-nail?

As the bible puts it:  “I, even I only, am left " ( 1 Kings 18:22).

Semi-serious giggles from jmp,














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"