Doing business 1

I have found a reliable and skilled handyman  for those little jobs about the house which do not need a contractor.

His business card introduces him as a "Master-Tinkerer"  -  an apt description indeed.

He did some good work for me in mid-May.    But there is a wee problem.  I cannot get him to send me a  bill!  I called him on June 5th and he promised to bill me during the "next few days".

That's not happened.  I am sure that he will get around to it.

What an unusual problem to have,   It's usually the other way round, with the client being tardy in paying the bill.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"