MUFCG18

As I wandered into a Starbuck's this morning for a meeting with some of my Clerical friends  (by the way, I think Starbuck's Coffee is perfectly dreadful), a noticed a VW car with a British number plate on the front.

(In Florida we have only rear number plates).

It read  MUFCG18.

As I entered the store I immediately identified the owner on account of a decal on his shirt.

He told me that the G  is because his name is Gee, and the 18 'cause that was his age when he got his driver's licence.

He ventured that I was one of the few who could interpret the MUFC.

I told him that my youngest brother is an (at a distance) admirer of LUFC.

Mr Gee said that he felt very sorry for my brother.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"