Is my dog able to spell?

My beloved mutt Penne "loves" to ride in my car.

If and when such rides are convenient and possible  I stand by the inside of my front door and say "CAR". 

At this Penne will come dancing and prancing; yipping and yapping, and verily singing to the door.

Today, instead of saying "CAR",  I spelled out the word, and said  " C-A-.R".

True to form Penne,  came dancing and prancing; yipping and yapping, and verily singing to the door.

Does this mean that she can spell? 

I want to believe so, but I have my doubts,

After all, spelling out  " C-A-.R"  most surely sounds like  "CAR".

That being said, I am tickled pink that my beloved mutt Penne "loves" to ride in my car. 

It seems to be a genuine treat for her whether she hears me call "CAR", or "C-A-R".

I am delighted when Penne is dancing and prancing; yipping and yapping, and verily singing .

Human life needs more dancing and prancing; yipping and yapping, and verily singing -  n'est pas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"