Yes Betty Botter, I have too much time on my hands.

  Betty Botter read my blog yesterday ( the one about the time she bought some bitter butter), and she came to the conclusion that I have far too much time on my hands.  She is right.

The evidence is this: -    the best I could find for a blog entry today is the following tongue twister. 

(You'd think that I could focus on  more noble matters).

 

 Ned Nott and Sam Shott



Ned Nott was shot and Sam Shott was not.
So it is better to be Shott than Nott.
Some say Nott was not shot.
But Shott says he shot Nott.
Either the shot Shott shot at Nott was not shot,
Or Nott was shot.
If the shot Shott shot shot Nott, Nott was shot.
But if the shot Shott shot shot Shott,
Then Shott was shot, not Nott.
However, the shot Shott shot shot not Shott, but Nott.
 
 
If you can memorize this tongue twister,  you are cool.

If you can explain it, you are a genius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"