They will like this so much.....

"They" being my two older sisters Maureen and Jean, and their husbands Bern and John.

These family members will travel from Bristol U.K. to Tampa FL on 1st November.  Their flight into Tampa arrives late in the evening, so they will spend Sunday night at the Tampa Airport Marriott.

I'll meet them there on Monday morning, then drive them to their temporary home away from home in a condo which I have rented on Crescent Beach, Siesta Key. (Crescent Arms).

I took possession of the condo today, and stocked it with comestible and beverages.  I arrived with six bags of food and a * "zimmer"  which my sister Jean might find useful.

Silly me, I had anticipated two or three trips from my car to the condo with the bags of food etc.  I'd not reckoned with the fact that the condo. association would provide carts for renters and residents. Thus I had but one journey up, and one down.  (The condo I am renting is on the sixth floor).

When I entered the condo I had a "wow" moment.

This will be their view   (but it will be even better since they will be six floors up).

Stock photo'








 "They will like this so much...."    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let the games begin!   I am utterly delighted that Maureen, Jean, Bern and John will be in SRQ.

If you are smart you will be able to meet them at St. Boniface Church, Siesta Key on 8th November 2015  at the 10:00 service.  "You will like this so much...!"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"