I refuse to hate Muslims and their Islamic faith.

I refuse to hate Muslims and their Islamic faith.


So if you post anything which includes a carte-blanch condemnation of Islam, or of Muslims I will remove you as a Facebook friend, AND  as a personal friend.

My life is too short for me to waste time indulging those intellectually deficient and bigotry proficient folks who hate Muslims and Islam.

If you are in that "camp of hatred" you will no longer be a friend of mine. 

The light of Jesus of Nazareth (whose teachings I try to follow)  simply cannot have fellowship with your darkness,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"