More silliness - this one made me splutter with laughter! (at the Nathan Benderson Park).

I was a wee bit jaded this afternoon, so I did the right thing and took Penne for a walk.

I drove her to the Nathan Benderson Park here in SRQ.

We entered the park at the south end (off Cattlemen Road), and walked for thirty five minutes  along the nice footpaths at the south end, and a bit of the west end.

Penne loved it -  there were so many fresh smells for her enjoyment.

I took a gander at the Sarasota County bulletin board.

There were a list of rules, including this one:

Dog owners must pick up after defecating dogs.

I  hope that you find this as amusing and confusing as I did!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"