Ben Houdini

I was away from my home for about two and a half hours this morning (Tuesday 28th).  That was long enough for Ben to get out of his crate.

Maybe I had not locked it properly.  Maybe he is an escape artist.  Maybe the cat "sprang him".


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


And Ben made a mess!





I admonished Ben very gently, reminding him that this was no way to live in the home of an English Gentleman.

Then he and I sang "God Save The Queen".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These things happen - they are petty annoyances.

And there are joys and delights.

The following photo' is of Ben as he slept last night  (Monday/Tuesday).  It's not the same as the "roaching" photo' I posted the other day.

I do not aim for dignity.  I aim for comfort.



Comments

  1. My Andy did that at 4am the other morning, just got to love um.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"