Couch Potato? PSHAW!

Of course you know that I adopted Ben, a fabulous Greyhound, on March 17th.

What you do not know is that every third person Ben and I encounter on our walks is an utterly reliable expert on Greyhounds and their behaviours.  ðŸ˜–

They parade their unquestionable expertise by saying  "Of course, Greyhounds are such couch potatoes".


To be fair, they are correct about the couch bit - see this




Of course I love my spuds whether fried, baked, or mashed,  I have nothing against spuds.

But I refuse to think of my elegant, grateful, regal and dignified adoptee Ben as nothing more than a couch potato,


He has class.  He should never be called a common tater,


Ben is my .....



........ Couch Creme Brulle!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"