To annoy my American friends



I gathered together all my 2016 tax information just over  three weeks ago, and sent it to my tax accountant in Peabody, MA.

She prepared my tax return which I signed  in late February and which she immediately  filed, (electronically)  

My check/cheque for her fee was "cashed" on March 1st.

My tax refund arrived in my checking/current account today, March 7th.

Whoop-de-doo for Sabelli and Co in Peabody, MA, and thank you to my colleague and one time curate Manny Faria for hooking me up with Sabelli back in 2001.

And a gentle and slightly smug "raspberry"  to those who put off filing their tax returns until the last minute,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"