News of the Ben




Geri H of the Racing Dog Rescue Project was good enough to tell me that good ole Ben is already in a new home.  He is with a family which has a big fenced in yard, and more importantly have two dogs, a Rottweiler and a Greyhound.

Ben bonded with the dogs in a heartbeat and is utterly relaxed in his new home.

Of course I  miss him, but I am so very happy that he is now well settled.

It was so good of Geri to give me this news.

I'll be looking for a new dog, but not until much later in the year.  In the meantime I will be free to do a bit of travel.

My closest friends and family members will understand that my greater sense of loss is for Penne who lived with me for nine years.  I miss her so much.

I liked Ben, but I loved Penne.


Penne, the dog of my life.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"