Minor damage

My Lanai (a fancy word) is really what what more modest New Englander's would call a screened in porch






The anti-mosquito (etc) screen was dislodged in one panel.  I can probably repair myself.

Top portion of porch door fell in.  I've already put it back in place.

Outside the east end of  the porch is a Cactus.  Cacti are disapproved of my the Condo. Board. This one was planted long before I bought the place.  It's been cut down twice, only to have it grow to even grander heights.  This time the Condo. Assoc shoukd have it dug out by the roots  

Outside my condo  10:20 a.m. today (11th Sep).  Storm?, what storm!

Comments

  1. Glad to see you got through pretty well.
    BTW, I had grandparents who lived in Englewood in the 60's. From what I remember of one visit there, their house had a room similar to your porch, which they called the "Florida Room".
    cheers from Boston

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"