Family visiting me from the U.K. (and other good things) (not in chronological order)

Brother Andy rounded off his breakfast at Der Dutchman with a custard filled and iced (frosted) pastry.  He liked it!  'photo by Izzy 

I had a veggie filled omelet with excellent home fries.
Mennonite/ Amish Restaurant on Bahia Vista St., Sarasota,.  Our venue for breakfast today.

Early morning  Nov 14th '17 with pink tinged cloud


Late afternoon at Glen Oaks Ridge, bathed in the dying light.(1)

Late afternoon at Glen Oaks Ridge, bathed in the dying light.(2)


My City Sarasota FL is a lovely place.  I am so pleased that many of my U.K. family members have visited me here. Maureen/Bern, Jean/John, Martyn/Sam, Ruth/Dennis, Beth/ Jordan, and now Andy/Izzy.

It's a "cool" City, but not a place to go overboard with admiration.  There are also some mean people  here!  No names, no pack drill!

Every place has its flaws, 'cause every place has human inhabitants.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"