My family members from Bristol U.K. are enchanted with Siesta Key, FL

Andy  (my brother) and Izzy (his wife, my sister in law) are delighted to be in Sarasota, and on Siesta Key.  I am so glad that they are here.

They are staying at Island Beach Resort, Siesta Key, Sarasota on the Gulf side of Midnight Pass Road.  They are in view of the the Beach, a two minute walk away.

It's been their pleasure to join other residents and renters at the Island Beach Resort at 5:00 p.m. and sit on beach side deck-chairs, there to nurse a glass of wine (or Guinness Stout for Andy) as they  rejoice in our lovely Gulf of Mexico sunsets.

Izzy took these pics.








Who could ask for anything more!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy, Izzy and I went to the Humane Society of Sarasota this afternoon as I continued my search for a dog.

I was very much taken with this beauty,  a Catahoula Leopard Mix,


HER NAME HAPPENS TO BE "Izzy".!

She is so bright, full of energy and well trained. I declined to put a $10 holder on her, 'cause it makes more sense to adopt after the human Izzy and Andy return to the U.K.

Let's hope that the Canine Izzy is still waiting for adoption after Nov 24th when my brother and his wife go back to the U.K.

In the meantime I will bask every day in the joy of having brother Andy and his wife Izzy nearby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"