2017 The Year of Three Dogs


Penne I cried for three days when she left this life in February.  She was a good friend for nine years.





Ben was with me for just three months then he had to be re-adopted because his separation anxiety when I left my home was pitiful. He is now happily living with a family who already had a Greyhound, so Ben has a good pal. But I still remember that as we walked he would often nudge my hand, a lovely sign of affection.










Izzy the new light of my life. She is not usually allowed to be on the sofa, but I allowed her to stay there until I took this picture of her- in all her majesty and beauty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"