Izzy's not so great first play date.



We went to Sarasota's Ken Thompson Park, one of our local under valued treasures. (Family visitors from the U.K. - the Park is in the same area as the Mote Marine Lab.)

Izzy and I were there to meet my good friends  Diana and Fred, and their lovely dog "Gusty".  Izzy got very growly with Gusty.  (Maybe it's leash aggression).

Fred, Diana and I kept the dogs apart whilst we enjoyed not only the sandwiches we had taken for lunch, but also the pleasure of our friendship,

Diana tried to take some photo's of Izzy -  hard to do because the latter does not know how to pose!

But here's one (which I've cropped from the original )  showing Izzy in her gorgeous hunting dog beauty.

Izzy, a Catahoula Leopard Dog mix.

Izzy and I start training on Tuesday 19th December at www.k9coachfl.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"