Back to school for His Highness (and a dog)



My 'phone rang and I did not recognise the number.

The male voice at the other end said "Is this His Highness?"

Then I knew who was calling.  It was John, the dog behaviourist  at the Humane Society of Sarasota County. He knows me as "Your Highness".


When John first called me about my Izzy/Cat issues he asked "what should I call you?"  e.g.  Michael or Mr. Povey.

I responded "Please call me Your Highness "

That tickled his funny bone!

John called me today to ask if Zion and I would be willing to take some HSSC training which would clear us to visit Nursing Homes and Schools where Zion could charm, delight and educate frail seniors or young children.

"Betcha" that I said yes.  Zion could charm a squirrel out of a tree!  He is my daily joy and delight.


School for Zion and for me begins on February 9th 2018.

Who would not love him!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"