TURN THE LIGHT ON!

DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU  (1)



I awoke this morning (14th March 2018) at about 1:00 a.m. with a very dry mouth.

I began to walk towards the kitchen to find a hard candy, but did not turn the light on.

All unbeknown  to me Zion ( a.k.a. "Mr Perfect) had decided not to sleep on his bed, but in the bedroom doorway (protecting me?).

I tripped over him and fell to the ground, (no bruises or blood shed by  me or Zion) but I manged to knock a container of blood thinner meds to the ground. Pills all over the floor!  I had to sweep them up in the wee hours lest Mr.Perfect should decide that they were dog treats.


--------------------------------------------------


DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU  (2)


Later in the morning Mr. Z decided that he'd rather sit in the front passenger seat of my car than in the back seats.

All well and good but he also decided to lie on his side with his head on my right thigh so that I could caress him,  (oh  how sweet).

Oh  how sweet until I could not move at the green signal at a nearby traffic light,  'cause Mr. Z had pushed my gear stick into neutral. 

The drivers behind me were wonderfully patient!

Back seats only Zion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"