Easter Tuesday; Busy doing (almost) nothing.

"Does your dog shed?" they ask.

Does he shed?


First Brushing of the Day























Second Brushing of the Day (3 hours later).


In both cases using a brush, not the furminator.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lots of dry mopping every day on tiled floors to pick up dog hair.


Dear Zion is terrified when I use the dry mop.  He runs and hides. Was he abused with a mop in his previous home?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Used Easter Day leftovers to make Lamb and Barley soup on this quiet day.



So good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------


Department of Brain Fart, Memory Loss, Or impending senility.


I don't have a Garbage Disposal so I use a sink screen to catch the food scraps when I have washed the dishes.  ( I have a deep fear of  blocked drainage pipes).

I used it this morning, and then I lost it!   I searched  the trash, the fridge, the cupboards -  all to no avail.

After obsessing about this loss for three hours I pulled out my spare.  I tried to insert it into the drain.

'Twas then that I realised that my lost sink screen was right where it belongs:  in the drain!

Please pray for this sad old coot!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"