Giggle while you sleep


I yell in my sleep
I talk in my sleep
I walk in my sleep

.....and oh yes indeed, I laugh in my sleep.

I did so last night (May 7/8).

I had a dream in which my Pittsfield, MA friend Joe R. (he now lives in London, U.K.).  Joe  (not a photographer by trade) wanted to create a photo' shoot of me at the intersection of Holmes Rd. and the Pittsfield/Lenox Rd.,  (dreams can be very specific).

I did not want to do this and struggled to find a way out.

I said  "I'd find it very difficult "  - and then I ran out  of words, but recovered my wits and added  "to get my nose out of the bag"

Complete sentence: "I'd find it very difficult to get my nose out of the bag".

That sentence makes no sense now, and it certainly made no sense in  my dream.

So much so that I started to laugh in the dream, my laughter woke me up, and the more I thought how silly this was, the more I laughed.  I had to take a little walk in my bedroom to shake off the laughter.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"