I am weary - so I am opting for "cute"

I am weary..

partly because of the enervating temperatures.  My dog and I are getting our walks, but they leave us to be exhausted.

partly because of the U.S. President's "apparent" turn about on the policy of separating minor immigrant children from their parents is not so simple and straightforward as it seems: -  see this: 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/affording-congress-opportunity-address-family-separation/


I am so weary  that I could not focus on a follow up posting about the Bristol district called Easton, and what happens when an Interstate or Motorway is extended into the heart of a City.  Hint:  It's always the poor what suffers.

So here is the cute

I settle down to work on my computer.  Zion had other things in mind.  He slides down my left leg, then flops belly up.  It is my job to tickle his tummy with my left hand as I try to type with just my right hand.  If I ease up on the tummy tickles he paws my leg to remind me that he is far more important than my computer work.

You can see my dark blue tee shirt on the left in this photo' as it covers my not inconsiderable belly!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"