SARASOTA RESTAURANT REVIEW


I've just discovered an awesome eatery.  It is  Sarasota's new


Cafe Cliché 

You can find Cafe Cliché  nestled in an iconic 2014 cottage, right in the heart of Sarasota's historic faux village.

Owner/Chefs Ursula Unfeigned and Sid Sincere offer you a game changing gustatory experience from their hand curated menu.

So, Each item is prepared from their hearts to your table, using only locally sourced produce. 

So, The signature dish is Bouef au prétentieux crafted with you in mind from their herd of hand fed Beef Cattle, pastured on the verdant banks of the Philippi Creek, (voted for seventy consecutive years as Sarasota's # 1 stream)

So, For your bucket list see your server for details of the breath taking monthly "meet a bullock day" down at the Creek.

So, Overseas visitors will be enchanted with our multi-lingual wait staff who are able to purr "No problem" in a multitude of languages.

So, looking forward, you will arrive a a guest, and leave as a beloved friend. Experience Awesome.


---------------------------------------------------------

Notes

(1) My good nephew Dan posted a picture from a restaurant he and his partner Christine had visited in the U.K. . It included a bit of the menu on which one section was titled "The Steak Experience".

(Visions of visiting the cooler for a conversation with the Ribeyes).

(2) The other days a clerk at Trader Joe's asked about my plans for the day. I muttered something about climbing Mount Dora, (164 feet above sea level) and he replied (yes, you've already got it): "AWESOME".

(3) A clerk at Total wine stood in my path today. I said "please excuse me". He stepped back and replied "NO PROBLEM". I could not resist retorting "I am so glad that it was not a problem".




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"