Gourmet Anglais

Steak and Kidney Pie.    

Yum!  Bliss! Utter joy!  Gustatory delight!

Beloved by British and Irish people.

Feared by Americans (on account of the kidneys).

I've had a can/tin of Fray Bentos brand steak and kidney pie in my pantry for at least ten years.  I have been saving it for the apocalypse.

An apocalypse of sorts is upon us, whether with the Narcissist in Chief in the White House, or with Brexit in my beloved country of birth.  This is the time to savour and enjoy ancient delights.

For at least ten years!  Yes indeed dear cautious friends, I savored  and enjoyed this Gourmet Anglais food for my lunch today, even though it was many years past its best buy date.

I am alive to tell the tale!





Oh so utterly good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"