Here's Tucker

I've met Tucker, a one year old black German Shepherd dog a few times as I have walked in Arlington Park.  We met again today. Fortunately I had remembered to carry my 'phone/camera.




He is a gorgeous boy, still a pup really.   His owner is training him well to be well disposed to other dogs and to humans.  Zion and Tucker interact beautifully.

The owner has had five black German Shepherds, each with the same name,  so the official name of this one is Tucker Five.

As Zion and I left the park we met another dog who is new to us.

This is Saul. He is a three years old Golden Retriever. 

Zion and Saul get acquainted. 

Saul,  so beautiful and gentle.(too bad that his owner is wearing a N.Y. Yankees Cap!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"