Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness (Keats)

From "my park".




Female Muscovy Duck teaches her second flock of the season that sodden ground is a great place for worms and bugs.




The Ibises know this too.  They share their sodden grassy area at Arlington Park with a lonely Muscovy male. I call Ibises the "Combine Harvester" birds.    They work a wormy/buggy area as a team, advancing together.  They are skittish of humans. I am about ten yards away from this group.  They are already moving away from me.  (Happens to me at parties with other human beings too!)  ðŸ˜‰

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No great autumnal leaves in South West Florida. but the mellow fruitfulness of the shrubs with their berries has a tender beauty.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"