Stop thief!

Looks can be deceiving.  Not everyone who looks honest and friendly can be trusted.

Here's the story.  Yesterday (Oct 29th) Zion and I went out for his final pee walk of the day, just after dark.  We passed by the home of my neighbours B and P who were sitting outside in the cool of the evening.

P said "come and join us". I was glad to so do. They reminded me that they hailed from Pittsburgh, and that they grew up in a neighbourhood close to Squirrel Hill -  the site of last Saturday's terrorist attack at a Synagogue. We lamented this atrocity.

As we chatted P  made a fuss of Zion, and I did the same to their Irish Terrier Seamus.

It was a pleasant time, one in which I rejoiced in being able to walk out in our neighbourhood, and visit with my neighbours.

Z and I got home.  He dropped something on my porch. It was one of those canine rawhide chews.  The little bugger had stolen it from P, B and Seamus, and carried it home in his jaws.




Looks can be deceiving. This is the face of a thief!

P and B thought this was very funny.  They assured me that the rawhide type chew was of the highest quality, a chew which could be devoured and digested with no harm to our dogs.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"