Such a vile stench

There was a horrid stench in my home this morning.  

I had to track it down.

1)  It was not from me. Even though I had not yet showered I could still live with my body odours.

2)  It was not from Zion. He is a masterful farter but I could not blame him.

3)  Then I remembered.  A wee frog had decided to move in on Wednesday.  It's difficult to prevent this happening.  It's impossible to usher frogs outside.

Zion tapped Mr. Frog a few times without hurting him.

But in jumping around my new friend had managed to coat its skin with bits of dog hair.

It was all too much.  The wee creature retired to a corner where he died, and soon began to stink.


Dead, hair covered,  and rotting frog.

Thank goodness that it was not a possum, a raccoon, a burmese python or a bobcat.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"